Candidate Profiling Services.
If you are looking to step up that career ladder, change location or career path, feel valued, make a difference, find financial security or a better working environment, or decide you want a total career change – we are here to help.
Criteria Corp is a leading provider of professionally developed pre-employment tests, including aptitude, personality, and skills tests.
At BAA we use their testing methods to test all our shortlisted candidates because we don’t like hiring on gut and would rather go a step further.
Criteria’s tests give us a far deeper insight into the candidate’s skills, experience and as importantly, personality.
Each test is designed around a particular job description to ascertain the skills and personality required to place the best candidate. (The testing method is therefore bespoke and is not a mass test for every candidate, no matter what their level is).
We now offer this testing method as part of our service to job seekers in an interactive career profiling session.
Below is a sample list of some of the tests we offer. (There are many more.)
The Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) measures an individual’s aptitude, or ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically.
The CAST is a short test that measures a person’s concentration and ability to sustain focus on one or more tasks while avoiding distractions. The CAST consists of four of the subtests of the MRAB (Divided Attention, Selective Attention: Vigilance, and Selective Attention: Filtering, and Perceptual Reaction Time).
The UCAT is a pre-employment aptitude test that measures general aptitude, which includes the ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically.
Personality testing can yield valuable insights into future job performance. The Criteria Personality Inventory (CPI) is a personality inventory grounded in the theory of the most widely accepted taxonomy of personality, the “Big Five” personality traits: Extraversion, Conscientiousness, Agreeableness, Openness, and Stress Tolerance. Research has shown that three of the “Big Five” traits are often linked to job performance: Conscientiousness, Agreeableness, and Extraversion. The Conscientiousness scale has been shown to be correlated to job performance in a wide range of jobs. Agreeableness and Extraversion have been shown to correlate with performance for jobs that require frequent interaction with people.
The Candidate Profiling Process.
- Send an e-mail to us asking to book a profiling session with our trained staff, attaching your CV.
- We will call you to have a quick chat on the type of career you are looking for (in the event you are looking for a total career change, or wish to stay in line with your current skills and experience).
- We will then select the most suitable tests for you, with instructions.
- When you arrive for your session, we will take you through your test results in fine detail, explaining what they mean, how to read them and most importantly, how to make use of them.
- Next steps are to focus on your CV and career goals and to help you map out a short, medium and long term plan.
- You will take your tests away with you – they are always very useful when applying for positions.
We are confident you will leave enlightened, motivated and rejuvenated!
Sessions usually take between 1.5 – 2 hours. (Please make sure you have set aside enough time for the session)
The fee is KShs. 10,000 + 16% VAT.
All sessions must be booked and paid for by MPESA or on arrival by cheque or cash.
Cancelled sessions within 48 hours will not be charged for. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, you will be charged KShs. 5,000 + VAT.