About our client
Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a VIP Accounts Supervisor to be based at their headquarters in Nairobi.
This role is responsible for building and managing strong long-term relationships with VIP merchants with the objective of retaining and growing spend.
The VIP Accounts Supervisor will report directly to the Customer Care Manager and is in charge of the VIP merchants within the Customer Care Department and its function therein.
- Define a service levels for managing and responding to VIP merchant tickets.
- Manage and resolve high level of escalation of tickets and complaints from VIP merchants.
- Define work procedures and processes for VIP merchants’ services, escalation matrix and adherence to service level agreements.
- Develop and manage customized training, user guides and manuals on DPO system usage for VIP merchants.
- Provide supervision and technical assistance to VIP accounts customer service team to attain departmental and organizational goals.
- Set-up client meetings/calls on a regular basis to review the account status, status on ongoing projects or issues, and follow-up with a client status report (minutes).
- Develop a high-performance culture anchored on customer centricity, urgency, grit, continuous improvement, and innovation.
- Work closely with the internal teams (i.e. Systems, settlement, sales, Business Development, etc.) to continuously improve, key processes, technologies and analytics that support the VIP merchant’s success activities of onboarding, training, handover, expansion and retention.
- Develop and implement the business processes and metrics and identify the criteria for VVIP merchants together with other departments (Operations, Sales, and Business development).
- Build a consistent data-driven and metric-driven approach to measure customer health and to guide DPO to high value customer activity and engagement.
- Embrace and experiment with new technologies and innovative ways of working that drive operating efficiencies and deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Prepare high level monthly reports to management on VIP accounts performance, issues, and opportunities.
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of DPO products, systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in business, management, or other related discipline.
- 4+ years applicable experience and 2+ years leadership responsibility.
- Experience in customer service, or other account management in a B2B environment.
- Proven ability to lead and develop individuals and teams
- Proven ability to manage processes and people to ensure operational excellence and customer intimacy.
- Prove ability to analyze problems and make sound decisions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in an fast-changing environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Bi-lingual French and English speaker a plus.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, click on the link http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/bc669230dee5-vip-account-supervisor, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.