About our client
Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Supervisor, Bank Relations to be based in their headquarters in Nairobi.
The role of the Supervisor Bank Relations will be to effectively work towards operational tasks geared at delivering the Banks Strategic objective of growing the Banks and MNOs Network.
The supervisor must be multifaceted with the ability to adopt to new ways of working, problem solving skills and organisational skills. Working with an independent mind set with the ability to apply all these skills across a variety of business functions.
As a Bank Relations Supervisor working for the Banks Relationship Manager, the main purpose of the job holder is to maintain task lasting relationships with Banks, Regulators, Card schemes and Mobile Network Operators
Managing all tasks related with contracting including but not limited to: –
- Ensuring all agreements are maintained with all the Banks, and MNOs in line with the requirement of the go-live checklist
- Liaising with Compliance to ensure all the agreements are reviewed periodical
- Ensure correct commercials are applied with the banks and MNOs at the point of testing and go-live
Risk reviews/Compliance due diligence
- Collaborate with different divisions, conducting aid in risk review processes conducted by Banks, schemes and MNOs On-boarding Processes and procedures
Operational Accounts/Wallet Management
- Complete all tasks related to account opening processes end to end
- Be responsible for ongoing and operational communication with banks and schemes
- Ensuring the correct SLAs are maintained by the banks, schemes and MNOs this includes: –
- Settlement cycles
- Query Resolution
- Chargeback response time etc.
- Ensure to maintain escalation matrix with all the Banks, Schemes and MNOs
Day -to- day tasks (BAU)
- Inter divisional support on day-to-day Bank and MNO issues
- SLA management
- MID request procedures and maintenance
- Ongoing Bank audit tasks
- Bank/MNO Volume monitoring for effective business decisions
- Assisting the Bank Relations manager to put together the application forms this includes all the administrative tasks related to the application
- Liaise with different divisions to ensure provision of timely audit reports to the Central Banks across the continent
- In liaison with compliance maintaining and updating the Regulatory audits log
Additional Knowledge and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or any other related field
- 5+ years’ experience leading a technical support team in a diverse environment across multiple countries and cultures.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management or similar role
- 2+ years in Customer Support or Operations experience required, preferably in a global organisation
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Tech savvy with understanding of online payment solutions
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, with an independent mind
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities, demonstrated ability to anticipate next steps, take initiative, exercise discretion and apply sound judgment
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
To apply, click on the http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/e58ed53aaeab-supervisor-bank-relations, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.