Our client is a European Company operating in 16 countries across the globe. They have been creating and manufacturing the Internet of things (IoT) for over 22 years. From connected vehicles to networking, they seek their solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends they inspire their partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
They are looking for a Sales Manager to be based in Nairobi. As a Sales Manager, you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment.
You will be responsible for proactive sales development in the market in Africa. This is a great opportunity to be part of a start-up with huge potential in not only Kenya but Africa as the business grows.
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing clients through daily contact, making presentations and frequent visits.
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts are signed to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings to represent the company and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with the technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements;
- Input all data and maintain accurate records in accordance with the company CRM system.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent English and Swahili language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of;
- Experience in telematics/networking products area would be an advantage;
- Not being afraid to make a lot of cold calls;
- An organised and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering the market of Africa with innovative products from Europe.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, click on the link http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/25dc185acb9c-sales-manager, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.