Our client runs a family-owned business in the production industry of food products.
They are looking for a Regional Wholesale Accounts Manager who will be responsible for the growth & development of product portfolio in wholesale B to B customers within the Regional Sales territory. The company currently has five brands within the food space in the region.
S/he will be responsible for building effective trading relations with key decision-makers to develop volume and value brands through new business growth. The position will interface directly with executive leadership, customers, department managers, and distributors to drive profitable growth and continuous improvement of company processes.
This position is based in Nairobi.
- Maintain and build strong, long term customer relationships and communications.
- Increase sales and profitability at the account and territory level.
- Assist in the creation of the strategic sales plan annually & manage the effective roll-out of the program
- Develop the family of brands building the identified customer base for each.
- Monitor marketing expenditure and additional budget requirements.
- Detailed monthly reporting on sector performance down to customer level, and reporting of key changes and events with the sector or customer base.
- Plan and negotiate activity within the account(s) including promotions, marketing activities and trade marketing.
- Identify new product development opportunities in the territory and coordinate company response.
- Drive the company Brand performance delivering profitable growth and representing the Brand positively to the customer, maintaining visibility levels.
- Maintain a strong level of competitor and industry sector awareness and share this knowledge within internal teams.
- Resolving any supply issues internally and communicating these with customer contacts.
- Prompt and accurate reporting and communication with the wider business following customer meetings.
- Build excellent relationships with internal teams, notably Sales colleagues, new product development, logistics/supply chain, category, sales operations and customer service.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in the business-related course.
- 5+Years Proven experience as a Regional Account Manager is essential, preferably in the Regional Wholesale and production sector.
- Experience in Export would be an added advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A seasoned sales and account manager with an analytical and strategic mindset.
- Record of success in negotiating complex deals and meeting customer requirements.
- Excellent relationship building internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and sharing learnings.
- Drive to succeed, with a proactive and innovative approach to problem-solving
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, click on the link below http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/161b57b35b73-regional-wholesale-accounts-manager-food-production.