Our client, who owns a lodge situated on the border of the Nairobi National Park, is looking for a Marketing Executive to handle all of the company’s marketing activities and will also assist in marketing the lodge and increase among others corporate event bookings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation and management of marketing campaigns to enhance product awareness
- Create and publicise all specials and promotions
- Responsible for company’s presence at travel fairs
- Developing new business and grow existing clients from all markets
- Set goals and targets for the marketing campaigns
- Plan and implement all local and international marketing activity i.e. tour operators/ agents
- Responsible for increases in reservations especially for the conference facilities
- Responsible for high profile branding of their products, especially the conference facilities
- Managing relationships with local and overseas operators
- Prepare proposals and negotiate contracts to maximise revenue
- Exercise diplomatic skills in all aspects of client relations including unexpected illnesses, lost luggage and missed flights.
- Update the reservations board and coordinate logistics, transfers
- Maintain an efficient client database.
- Update the company website
- Liaise with social media consultant on content i.e. pictures, event features
- A natural marketing and administration person, an extrovert who enjoys socialising
- Widely networked within local (and ideally international) tourism industry
- Able to capitalise on new opportunities
- Self-driven and motivated
- A team player that can lead a team
- A go getter with prior marketing experience in tourism sector
- Well-presented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organised individual
Qualifications and Skills
- Good selling and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- A degree in Sales and Marketing, Tourism/Hospitality from a recognised institution preferred.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, click on the link http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/a28688c34be5-marketing-executive, quote the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.