Our client runs a family-owned business in the production industry of food products.
They are looking for a Human Resource Manager who will lead and provide guidance on human resource matters. You will be responsible for the management of staff affairs, training, development and implementation of HR policies, payroll and strategic HR planning in collaboration with the owners.
Your overall purpose is to maximise the productivity of the organisation by optimising the effectiveness of the employees.
You will also coordinate the organisations’ staff to achieve specific business objectives, fulfil staffing needs, and maintain employee satisfaction.
This position is based in Tigoni, Limuru Kiambu County.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Carry out in-house training courses in line with training needs which you will identify and plan some external trainings accordingly.
- Appraisals and KPI management
- Oversee the recruitment process of new staff and build up an internship program
- Develop and implement the HR policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain a compensation and benefits plan for the employees
- Align company employees with the company strategic goals and objectives
- Payroll management
- Ensure compliance with all HR laws and regulations
Key Skills and Qualifications
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or Organisational Psychology
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in creating and running training workshops
- Hands-on experience with payroll systems and software
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- A mature and experienced outlook
- A manufacturing industry background would be an advantage
Note: This is a strategic as well as operational position. You will be well versed in identifying and planning the strategic HR docket for the company across all areas, but in particular upskilling and development planning for the employees. You will need to prove similar experience in these areas.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, please follow the link below http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/27882e960058-human-resource-manager, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.