Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Head of Business Development to be based in their headquarters in Nairobi.
S/he will be responsible for managing the organisation’s strategic accounts, to develop strategic and partnership programs ensuring consistent and rapid growth in market share and processing volumes.
General description – Why
To ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organisational strategy towards sustained profitability.
- Development of the relationship with Strategic Partners/Merchants, including Sales, Technology, Commercials, Agreements, Integration and deployment.
- Development of relationships with MNOs across Africa.
- Management of the Strategic Account Team, including the Strategic Account Sales Manager, Global Airlines Manager, Strategic Accounts Projects Manager and others
- Responsible for the overall relationship and ongoing development of the strategic accounts
- The Head of BD will report directly to DPO Group CEO and will help him in any area of BD assigned by him.
- Develop new markets strategy
- Strategic orientation and entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on the big picture
- Great leadership and management skills excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Research, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Out of the box thinking
- Graduate of Economics/Business Administration/MBA.
- Proven track record of dealing with BD or related processes.
- Excellent mathematical skills
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, click on the link below http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/e7c4fd52d4c8-head-of-business-development, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.