Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Fraud Prevention Supervisor to be based in their headquarters in Nairobi. The Fraud Prevention Supervisor will report directly to the department manager and is responsible for the supervision of the fraud prevention team.
- Prepare the daily task schedule of the department.
- Prepare the department’s shift schedule.
- Approve of fraud prevention escalations from the fraud officers.
- Ensure that transactions are verified within the time limit set and in case they surpass, to explain why.
- To report the status and attendance of the department’s training.
- In charge of the orientation of the new fraud team members through the training programs.
- Review the department’s debriefing and send it to the fraud manager with a recommendation/conclusion.
- Action all items raised during the debrief session as follow up items through a ticket on ZOHO desk and escalate to the manager once actioned.
- Attend to any other tasks as assigned.
- Preparation and submission of Departmental Reports to the fraud manager as highlighted below on the reports section.
- Generate data to be put on the Ops center monthly report:
- Fraud Prevention training conducted
- Analysis of fraudulent transactions per merchant
- Fraud Rate Analysis
- Transaction verification Time limit
Fraud Reports to be prepared as above:
- Fraud Prevention Monthly Report
- Fraud Analysis Reports
- Fraudulent Transactions
- Fraud Alerts based on the score
- Fraud per merchant
- Fraud per BIN
- Fraud per Vertical
- Fraud per scoring profile
- Weekly departmental Training Attendance
Skill Requirement and Academic Qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Extra-mile attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in a business course, economics, mathematics or related fields
- 3+ years’ experience in Fraud Prevention
- At Least 2 years of banking or e-commerce fraud analytics
- At least 2 years’ experience in Fraud and Risk management
- Energetic, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a good business sense
- Good in data analytics
- A creative and proactive approach to challenges
- Independent, resourceful and possess high drive to excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, click on the link below http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/d0deeb574440-fraud-prevention-supervisor, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.