About Our Client
Our client is the leading producer of poultry in East and Central Africa. At its inception, the company’s main activity was the production of broiler and layer day old chicks. Over the years the company has expanded operations to include processed chicken and further processed products. The company started its operations in 1984. It’s proud to be the largest integrated poultry operation in East and Central Africa and deals in day-old chicks, processed chicken meat and further processed products such as smoked sausages, choma sausages & sausages.
They are looking for an Executive Assistant. He/She will report to the Managing Director.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Provide Executive support to the office of the Managing Director.
- Responsible for relationship management, strategic executive support, event planning, administration and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To coordinate the daily business of the Managing Director by regularly reviewing diary, meeting and travel demands.
- Taking the lead on strategic initiatives important for company culture and company success
- Maintain an office setup that optimises workflow
- Handling office communication with professionalism and maintain the confidentiality of the office.
- Analyse enquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders and determine the appropriate action needed.
- Communication with senior executives both internal and external with professionalism and maintain effective working relationships.
- Coordinate meetings for the Managing Director, including communication to attendees, organising pre-briefs where required and preparation of meeting minutes
- Track actions assigned to the MD’s reportees to ensure timely closure.
- Assist with a variety of office projects and processes – run project cycles end to end. This to include tracking, trouble shooting, preparing progress and final reports and sharing recommendations.
Additional Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum – A first degree in a business related field.
- Fully proficient in all MS office packages
- CRM experience a plus
- Strong project management experience with a minimum of 3 years Executive Assistant capacity
- A track record in efficiently supporting C-suite executives and being a thought partner, in a close working relationship
- A proven track record of success in an ambiguous and complex environment
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to structure and lead projects
- Ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations as well as maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Ability to efficiently handle many moving tasks and projects
- Create efficiency, great interpersonal skills, embrace and support change, capability builder, cultural facilitator, administration guru
- Must be able work independently, be self driven and have extraordinary organisational skills.
- Must be have strong project management skills and have the ability and experience to motivate the project team to ensure deadlines are met. Collaboration skills are key.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Kenya’s most established and respected companies where there are numerous growth opportunities.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, follow the link https://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/864d69c8bf58-executive-assistant , quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.