Our client is world-leading wildlife protection, research and conservation organisation devoted to securing a future for animals.
They are looking for a Database Administrator for their Nairobi office, to manage their CRM database Salesforce.
The Incumbent’s key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: timely gift entry, updating donor records, deduplication, archiving, user security monitoring, and generation of complex reports, pulling queries, mailing lists, receipts and pledge reminders as needed to support fundraising efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage CRM database Salesforce through ongoing record updates, uploads of donations from various channels into Salesforce, deduplication, generation of email templates, reports and mailing lists as well as creating and managing campaigns in Salesforce;
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the Salesforce database as well as working closely with accounting personnel to assure accurate synchronization with fiscal reporting systems.
- Prepare appropriate thank you letters for all donors and partners, respond to donor queries in a timely manner and through various channels;
- Administrative support for all existing and upcoming campaigns including database and online support;
- Attend internal planning meetings and contribute ideas and suggestions;
- Other fundraising and communications related duties as required
Key accountability areas:
- Submission of accurate, timely and relevant reporting;
- Continuous process improvement of services through efficient working;
- Enforcement of relevant guidelines, rules and regulations.
Knowledge and skills required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or marketing-related disciplines;
- A minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated professional experience in database record management at a hospital, college/university or non-profit organization, preferably using Salesforce.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce including administrative, export and import functionality, app integration and reporting.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of e-marketing platforms, preferably Mail Chimp and Campaign Monitor
- Exceptional time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and deal with a variety of tasks;
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to always providing requested information with a high level of accuracy
- A strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Basic coding skills a definite plus but not required
- A love of nature and wildlife
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, follow the link http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/8172811c90e4-database-administrator, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.