About our client
Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Card Product Development Specialist to be based in their headquarters in Nairobi.
He/She will maintain all system and technical functions of DPO Card Services to include but not be limited to, PTS and any other Card processor that DPO may work with, Masria, and any other Card printer that DPO may work with, dpocard.com, DPO Card system, My.dpocard.com, DPO Card system accounts, DPO Card merchant accounts, and all systems and technical operations related to card services with direction from the DPO Card Product Development Manager, DPO Card Manager, and Head of Financial Services as needed. This position ensures efficient, effective, professional service to our members. This role is responsible for meeting expectations and metrics of all DPO’s Prepaid card portfolios
- Develops, implements and maintains card programs for DPO Card servicing needs
- Develop and maintain up-to-date presentations and process flows for the DPO Card programs
- Maintain and continuously update DPO Card designs to meet customer and stakeholder needs
- Training of all relevant stakeholders
- Integration, testing and maintenance of all DPO Card system activities
- Reviews and resolves special card related system issues, concerns, requests, problems, and complaints received from members
- Manages vendor relationships for card processing
- Administers online prepaid card processing system changes, implementations and problem resolution
- Develops and implements special projects such as new account acquisitions, card activation and usage, balance transfers, and changes to terms and conditions
- Prepares reports for management and other departments regarding relevant issues
- Develops and implements risk management tools to identify or prevent card fraud
- Provides monthly statistical reports related to card system management performance
- Monitors and maintains system fraud control programs and procedures
- Implementing card program changes including statement messages, statement inserts, product parameter changes, DPO Card reissues, merchant IDs
- Prepares reports (daily, weekly, monthly and on-demand) for management and other departments regarding relevant issues:
- PTS or any other card processor that DPO may work with
- Masria or any other card printer that DPO may work with
- BIN Management
- DPO System
- DPO Card accounts
- Merchant accounts
- Card services e.g. Loading / transfers / stoppage / withdrawals / renewals etc.
- Capture all system-based reports for management
Additional Knowledge and qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills highly motivated and well organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, maintain integrity of confidential member and team member information
- Multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to meet required deadlines
- Excellent communication and observation
- Be able to make decisions while handling the role
- Problem solving skills
- Analyze and interpret statistical data, focus on details, correlate various pieces of information, identify trends, and understand the reasons behind problems as well as successes
Years of Experience
- 3+ years of experience in cards management
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, click on the link http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/8bedf1d8de6e-card-product-development-specialist-fintech , quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.