Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Card Product Development Manager to be based at their headquarters in Nairobi.
The main purpose of the job holder is to develop, manage and maintain all system and technical functions of DPO Card to ensure the product is aligned with business requirements and result in seamless customer and user interfaces.
- Develop, implement and maintain card issuing programs for DPO Card
- Develop and maintain up-to-date presentations and process flows for the DPO Card programs
- Lead in scoping of high-level product initiatives by pulling together existing product requirements and contextualizing or exploring new opportunities.
- Integration, testing and maintenance of all DPO Card related systems including partners and vendors
- Coordinates and oversees DPO Card related system activities
- Reviews and resolves card related system issues, concerns, requests, problems, and complaints received from members
- Manages vendor relationships for card issuing and processing
- Administers online prepaid card processing system changes, implementations and problem resolution
- Provides monthly statistical reports related to card system management performance
- Working closely with our internal tech team, sales team and marketing team to create and implement a product delivery plan that focuses on product acceptance and usage. (Based on the defined DPO card product life cycle)
- Document user guides /administration documents
- Development of Issuing Policies and Procedures
- Any other duties that may from time to time be required by the organization
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Diploma in Programming
- 3+ years of experience in card product development for users in emerging markets (issuing product – advantage)
- 3+ years of previous working experience as a Card Product Owner
- Proven experience:
- Card issuing and/or processing platform
- Card acquiring platform
- Prepaid card platform
- Prepaid card programs
- Experience in the use of common business and systems analysis methodologies and modeling tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of Card Schemes Issuing Regulations
- Strong communicator with the ability to provide both technical feedback and clarify user needs
- Team management with a track record of motivating and developing your direct reports toward outstanding results.
- Positive attitude, responsible approach and a self-starter that’s not afraid to dive in
- Bonus: experience coding web & app systems
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, click on the link below http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/a64f8e7c9bca-card-product-development-manager-technical, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.