– Leadership and Team Management: Lead, mentor, and motivate a diverse team of approximately 50 permanent staff, building a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
– Operational Oversight: Oversee all aspects of property operations, including maintenance, landscaping, culinary services and guest relations, to maintain the highest standards of quality and service.
– Guest Experience: Curate bespoke experiences for guests, from personalised activities to attentive service, ensuring that every aspect of their stay exceeds expectations.
– Financial Management: Develop and manage budgets, optimise revenue streams and negotiate contracts with suppliers and vendors to drive profitability and ensure cost-effective operations.
– Administrative Duties: Maintain accurate records, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, and implement policies and procedures to uphold operational standards and mitigate risk.
– Collaborate closely with the Sirai Beach Managers and Sirai General Manager to ensure alignment and consistency across properties.
– Direct and manage the Maintenance and Landscaping Teams to maintain the highest standards of property upkeep and presentation.
– Oversee the Kitchen Production and Food and Beverage Service Teams to deliver exceptional culinary experiences and guest satisfaction.
– Manage the Housekeeping Team to ensure immaculate interiors and outstanding guest services.
– Plan logistics and manage the Guest Experience, including daily activities and concierge services.
– Direct the Security Teams and coordinate with external authorities to maintain a safe and secure environment for guests and staff.
– Prepare annual budgets, quarterly reports, and financial presentations for senior management and board review.
– Handle Human Resources activities, including staff scheduling, team-building events, payroll management and disciplinary actions in collaboration with the HR department.
– Coordinate community relations and CSR projects, maintaining positive relationships with local communities.
– Manage the Sirai Studio shop, overseeing inventory, stocking, and sales.
– Coordinate imported shipments, including personal items of the owners, assets and fine and house wines.
– Liaise with the Equestrian manager for Sirai House riding and stud as required.
– Collaborate with the owner’s executive assistants to manage travel arrangements for the owner and their friends and family, including accommodation and transportation.
– Handle reservations and bookings in-house, ensuring timely responses, accurate information and exceptional guest relations.
– Manage invoicing for bookings and ensure timely payment processing.
– Provide travel information, itineraries and rates to guests, handling inquiries, complaints, and concerns with professionalism and efficiency.
– Experience: A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in luxury hospitality, with a proven track record of success in international and African properties in a similar position is mandatory.
– Skills: Strong leadership, communication and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities and drive results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
– Passion: A genuine passion for hospitality and a commitment to delivering unparalleled service and creating unforgettable guest experiences are fundamental to success in these roles.
– Adaptability: The ability to thrive in an ever-evolving industry, demonstrating resilience, flexibility and a proactive approach to overcoming challenges and remain calm in a busy work enviroment where fast, accurate decisions are required on a constant basis.
Hospitality qualifications are mandatory.
Visit www.siraihouse.com for further details on the property. All applications will be processed through By Appointment Africa as the exclusive recruiter for this role.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, follow the https://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/d54d70c662aa-management-couple ,quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.