Our client is in the floriculture industry. They urgently require an experienced and efficient Technical Sales Manager who will offer technical support to summer flower growers in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia and Rwanda.
This position is based in Naivasha.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit existing customers to check on any challenges they may having in growing the summer flowers.
- Provide technical and agronomical support to the growers.
- Visit key farmers and dealers to check on the trials’ results.
- Chasing payments from clientsand monitor the collection of receivables.
- Creation of new business in the assigned territories.
- Seek opportunities in order to have an edge over competition.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in technical flower growing.
- A degree in Agriculture, Horticulture of Floriculture is preferred.
- Must have a strong commercial acumen with a full understanding of the business environment.
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors.
- Excellent managerial skills with the ability to direct, motivate and coach teams for higher performance.
- Highly motivated and with good attitude to achieve positive results.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Client and result oriented.
- High degree of commitment and involvement.
- Open to change and flexible towards customers, within the scope of integrity.
- Ability to work autonomously and make independent decisions.
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.