Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Systems Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The role of a Systems Manager is to effectively manage the operational Systems of DPO group. S/he must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes within DPO.
Job Description – How
DPO system management
- Monitor system performance
- Identify errors, bugs and other issues, report to the technical team
- Control the system settings and permissions
- Create and update merchant accounts
- Manage terminals, banks and other related settings in the payments system
Bank relations (acquiring banks)
- Set the acquirer’s MID and MCC on the DPO system.
- Manage and coordinate the integration process to banks
(Specification, development, deployment, QA, and production)
- Manage and control acquiring bank transactions volume
(based on the commercial agreements/setting)
Bank relations (settlement banks)
- Manage the system settings based on the settlement bank specification
- Coordinate operational procedures related to the settlement files and settlement API’s with the settlement banks
- Manage the settlement operations
(settlement, banks and files modules)
- Global settlement module
- Easy Advance
- Deploy and manage PCI DSS procedures
- Training and education
- Self driven and the go-getter attitude
- Excellent use of the English language is essential both written and verbal
- Be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Very analytical
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Have team-work spirit
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Tech savvy with understanding of online payment solutions
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a Degree in IT (Information Technology)
- Database Queries: SQL statements, Stored procedures knowledge is MANDATORY
- Understanding PHP code
- Software Development experience is key
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, please follow the link below http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/f6f9d39b1e20-systems-manager to upload your documentation.