Our client, DPO is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Sales Representative, Kenya Region. S/he will be responsible to grow market share in the assigned market (new accounts and volumes through activation).
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer relations skills
- Proven track record in frontline sales and CRM system management
- Excellent face-to-face presentation skills
- Experienced in tele-sales and video-conferencing
- Ability to work in a team and independently, you must be self-driven
- Must be very energetic and thorough(attention to details is vital)
- Confident, enthusiasm and persuasive in nature
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- The motivation to work alone and produce results with limited supervision
- The ability to work under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Possess a sense of Responsibility, Leadership and Innovation
- Working knowledge of airline, travel or e-commerce industries
- Optional background in banking or software/system support will be considered a great advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ background in frontline sales
- Understanding of Office System including Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience with CRM system for lead & pipeline planning & reporting is a critical requirement
- Articulate and convincing sales presenter
- To identify and qualify sales prospects, maximize sales from the DPO leads pipeline in order to further the company’s market share and volume growth objectives
- To utilise the company CRM to identify and follow up on leads
- To schedule 100+ meetings a month with new and existing merchants to maximise transaction values and volumes
- To learn, internalise and follow company sales systems and procedures
- To identify sales targets, plan, initiate and execute sale meetings
- To complete a minimum of 100 meetings with the clients per month, face-to-face, by Skype and phone calls to generate new sales and support existing clients
- To manage new accounts during and after the sales process
- To prepare and present weekly sales reports to the Country based on sales targets, activities and achievements, deadlines and market intelligence
- To participate in sales road shows, workshops, client exhibitions and events as directed by the Sales and Marketing departments.
- An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Sales bonus based on performance will be provided
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your e mail.