Our client is based in Nanyuki, Kenya and are a Wireless Internet Service Provider.
They are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to provide leadership that enables current and future performance with a focus on ensuring overall revenue growth and exceptional customer service delivery. This role will entail significant travel within the Mt. Kenya region and the incumbent will be based in Nanyuki town.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
Coach and Lead:
- Master Coach and Master at Execution to drive a high-performance sales function
- Identify systematic problems/opportunities across the sales function and facilitates creative solutions.
- Drive routines and processes to manage performance
- Build, acquire and retain capability to ensure sustainable business performance
Business Plan Delivery:
- Execute business plan (Top-Line)
- Responsible for the functional budget.
- Drive Top-Line KPIs – monitor, measure and corrective action
- Provide input into the commercial strategy including new business opportunities
- Enhance subscriber engagement – develop and implement promotional programs and activities
- Resource management – structure optimal allocation of resources (People and Marketing Investments)
Customer Service Delivery:
- Key interface with all other functions to optimise top-line growth and customer service to all customers/subscribers
- Build stakeholder relationships and networks
- Review, develop and implement optimal product portfolio
- Drive knowledge and insights tactical plans to enhance product portfolio, subscriber engagement and retention.
- Chair the daily status and operations meeting.
- Leadership & Coaching – Able to lead, motivate and coach direct reports and merchants. Hands on coaching skills and build a vibrant and energized team.
- Sales and Marketing Acumen – thorough knowledge of subscriber and retail business drivers and identify growth opportunities.
- Product Knowledge & Merchandising – demonstrates an acute understanding of the product portfolio, related features, positioning, value proposition and can counter common concerns.
- Networking, Influencing and Communication Skills – Ability to create trust and build collaborative customer relationships and obtain buy-in and commitment from all stakeholders (Internal & External) and is the brand ambassador in the region.
- Financial and Numerical Acumen – Ability to set targets, read trends and read and interpret sales reports (analytical), working knowledge of how a business makes money (operational cycle, finance cycle and investment cycle)
- Computer Skills – Excel / PowerPoint / Word / Outlook Express (e-mails / working with Business Review Templates / Customer Letters)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Must have a Diploma in Sales & Marketing. A university degree qualification appropriate for Sales & Marketing is ideal
- 3 years’ experience in sales management in Telecom or FMCG Industry
- A clean Driving License
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.