Our client is based in Nanyuki, Kenya and are a Wireless Internet Service Provider.
They are looking for a Sales Analyst to provide expert commercial support services that facilitates decision making to maximise revenue and margin growth through the generation, compilation and assimilation of research and marketing information. The incumbent will be based in Nanyuki town.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and prepare detailed value adding sales reports to drive revenue and margin growth.
- Prepare regional monthly revenue targets and forecast/rolling estimates.
- Prepare regional business performance reviews.
- Maintenance of Customer database in CRM and ISP.
- Monitoring of the pricing module database.
- Tracking new and churned customers.
- Execute any month-end procedures
- Develop, implement and prepare detailed competitor activity tracker by region.
- Identify key competitors and provide key metrics.
- Maintain database of competitor products and pricing.
- Develop, implement and prepare detailed sale force effectiveness report.
- Develop, implement and compile detail asset productivity report.
- Administration – Perform and facilitate execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role
- Detailed Focused – The ability to focus on appropriate detail and demonstrate competence in assessing the appropriate need, application and precision for detail information and data.
- Advanced Computer Skills – Advanced skills in required software packages. (Microsoft Skills Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and BI Database.
- Commercial Acumen – Understand the key business drivers and enablers and how to use changing patterns and trends in the market to inform strategic planning.
- Initiative and Self Starter – The ability to seize opportunities and act upon them by actively influencing events, foresee problems and deal with them proactively, take spontaneous action without having to be urged on and ability to approach a need, task or idea from a new perspective
- Strong cognitive skills – Strong analytical thinker and strong decision-making ability and critical thinking skills focused on disseminating information using appropriate inferential and descriptive statistical analysis and presenting it to enable effective problem solving
- Networking, Influencing and Communication Skills – Ability to create trust and build collaborative stakeholder relationships and obtain buy-in
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Must have a Degree in Statistics, Marketing or IT related field
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience in working on ERP database and data warehousing reporting applications
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.