Our client, DPO is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Risk Officer. S/he will support the Risk manager with conducting compliance and risk management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data analysis packages such as Excel, SPSS, SAS etc
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Personal motivation and drive for consistency in delivering results within deadlines.
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
- Understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for DPO.
- Risk assessment; risk analysis, identifying and estimating risks affecting DPO.
- Risk evaluation; which involves comparing estimated risk with criteria established by DPO in relation to costs, legal requirements and procedures.
- Preparing risk report to the relevant audience.
- Maintain and execute risk procedures at all levels.
- Support risk manager to conduct audits of policy and compliance to industry standard and DPO requirements.
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within DPO
- Prepare, monitor, analyse and present risk reports, trends and statistics to the relevant audience.
- Develop and update risk management systems guides and procedures
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the head of department.
Person Specification, qualifications and skills
- A business related degree is compulsory and a Banking or Operations background will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years successful experience in fintech, banking and / or audit.
- A superior understanding of the use of CRM, Customer Care Centre and Technology systems
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Knowledge of a foreign language will be an advantage (French )
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.