Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Risk Manager. S/he will assess, identify and manage the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security of DPO Group.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and pursue multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills
- Experience in managing risk and implementing risk mitigation strategies, policies and solutions.
- The individual must be capable of leading meetings, delivering presentations and comfortably interacting with all levels of DPO management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the risk levels within different aspects of the organizations as below:
- Transaction and Merchant Risk
- Departmental Functions ( i.e. Settlement Process)
- Development and implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, monitor and report risks.
- Prepare, analyze and present risk reports, trends and statistics.
- Monitor implementation of action plans to ensure risk mitigation efforts are proceeding as required.
- Creating and implementing risk management roadmaps for the market, and identifying new, creative “win-win” methods to reduce and mitigate payment system risk and merchant risk.
- Work closely with the country managers to evaluate KYC documents for the different markets.
- Manage compliance by conducting risk assessments to onboarding and current DPO merchants.
- Attend and chair the DPO’s Risk committee meetings.
- Prepare, maintain and execute risk trainings internally.
- Proactively identify emerging risks on both transaction and merchant level and report to relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain DPO’s scoring profile to effectively fight and manage fraud.
- Any other duties assigned.
Person Specification, qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, management information systems or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant risk or business analytics experience preferably with a financial or insurance institution.
- Solid understanding of payment technologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude to think creatively to identify new ways to approach common risk and data security problems.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.