Our client offers luxury retreat services for homestay properties within East Africa region.
They are looking for a Reservations Manager to be based in Nairobi. The incumbent must possess high level of efficiency and speed when it comes to responding to enquiries. Their clientele is a majority domestic demographic market of expat Nationals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients in order to meet their individualised needs and preferences
- Handle all enquiries including bookings and reservations
- Provide first-hand information on the properties in East Africa
- Review daily operational updates and make necessary edits affecting client itineraries
- Exercise excellent customer care skills in all aspects of client relations including unexpected change of property
- Generate reports for review by directors
- Maintain an efficient client database
Person Specification and Qualifications
- Well-presented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to speak and write excellent written English
- Must be highly organised and meticulous
- Must have strong KYC/Customer care skills and highly efficient response rates
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Must be able to quickly think on their feet and out of the box
- Computer Proficient
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.