Our client, DPO is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a QA intern. S/he will be responsible for the testing and investigation of product quality in the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to the system manager.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.