Our client is a world-leading wildlife protection, research and conservation organisation devoted to securing a future for animals.
They are looking for a dynamic Personal Assistant to be responsible for effective management of all aspects of the CEO’s Office in a mature and professional manner.
You will be part of a small, focused team based in Nairobi with field stations in Samburu and Tsavo.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the priorities of the Chief Executive Officer by taking charge of the scheduling of his internal and external meetings
- Preparing the Chief Executive Officer for external and internal meetings by retrieving or researching background information on meeting participants and all other relevant details such as location etc. – Handling incoming email and post for the CEO – sometimes corresponding on their behalf
- Maintaining the CEO’s diaries
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the CEO
- Preparing for, meeting and greeting visitors to the office, anticipating needs and setting a professional yet warm and welcoming tone
- Arranging board committee meetings and coordinate committee documentation packs in time
- Coordinating with managers and staff for specific company meetings
- Preparing confidential letters pertaining managers
- Good experience in drawing up legal agreements (MoU’s) will be an added advantage
- Work with team on any tasks as assigned
- Help to coordinate HR functions
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Administration or any business-related degree
- Proficiency in the use of Word processing, Databases, Spreadsheets, E-mail, Internet.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an executive office (PA)
- Must be able to uphold high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent written English and typing skills
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Assertiveness and self-drive
- Honesty, reliability, dependability and ethical
- Sound analytical skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions effective
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, experience and qualifications