Our client, Direct Pay Online is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Mobile Products specialist. S/he will responsible for the delivery, development, support and the future roadmap of the customer facing Mobile App(s) deployed with the company. The incumbent will be based in their headquarters in Nairobi.
Mobile technology is a major part of Direct Pay Online group strategy and it is included with advanced solutions for merchants and consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and specify the group mobile products and technology
- Manage the mobile products development for both internal and external vendors
- Plan and execute mobile products deployment
- Assist the marketing department with campaigns related to mobile products
- Monitor the mobile products performances, issue reports and present to the management team
- Execute quality assurance process for mobile products
- Detect, analyse and fix bugs related to mobile products
- Specify and manage the development of API’s between mobile products and other systems
- Write and produce mobile products user manuals
- Manage backup, security and user help systems
Person Specification, qualifications and skills
- Bachelor of Science in MIS or Computer Science
- Any other associated technical major or significant applicable work experience will be an added advantage
- Must have over three years’ of experience in digital product development and mobile apps
- Good understanding of UX/UI designs and principles especially in the mobile space
- MUST have experience as a mobile app (iOS and/or Android)
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.