Our client, Direct Pay Online is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Mobile Money Integration Specialist. S/he will be responsible for the successful integration of group technology with partner Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and will constantly look for innovative solution in this space. The incumbent will be based in their headquarters in Nairobi.
Mobile Money Payments technology is a major part of Direct Pay Online group strategy and it is included with advanced solutions for merchants and consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and specify the group MNOs integration program and technology
- Manage the MNOs integration for both internal and external vendors
- Plan and execute integrations deployment
- Monitor the MNO’s integration performances, issue reports and present to the management team
- Execute the quality assurance process for MNO integrations
- Detect, analyse and fix bugs related to MNO integrations
- Specify and manage the development of API’s between the integrations and other systems
- Write and produce MNO integration user manuals
- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
Person Specification, qualifications and skills
- Bachelor of Science in MIS or Computer Science
- Any other associated technical major or significant applicable work experience will be considered
- Proven work experience with MNOs, mobile money technology, products and integration is MANDATORY
- Broad expertise in server operating software, software security and software interface parameters
- Ability to interface with MNOs technical/IT personnel other vendor technology representatives to coordinate, install, create test environments and relay technical information.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.