Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to be based in their headquarters in Nairobi. S/he will be responsible for building, developing, maintaining and promoting the company brand and the company messages
- In charge of generating quality leads from digital marketing channels
- Develop and execute online and offline marketing activity based on strategy approved by the Group Head of Marketing and CEO
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly lead generation goals
- Plan, brief, execute and maintain online & offline marketing and social media campaigns
- Plan, create execute and maintain dedicated DPO products online campaigns
- Generate DPO’s digital content (blog posts, whitepapers, guides, case studies and videos).
- Plan, manage and control the internal communication within the company related the brand and products
- Manage and update the company’s websites and keep them up to date.
- Plan and execute market research & competitor reviews
- Analyse success of campaigns and effectiveness of marketing channels
- Develop, maintain and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing reports
- Keep up to date with online marketing trends
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Sales Department in order to optimise campaigns and online activity
- Coordinating and organising events related to the group
- Additional marketing activities as and when required
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Should be able to exhibit self-motivation and the ability to work effectively and efficiently even under high pressure
- He/She must be persuasive with high level of diplomacy and capable in organisation and lead a professional team
- Hands on experience of marketing and analysis tools, social media and offline marketing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics is an added advantage
- Experience with CRM (one of the most used e.g. Zoho, Salesforce etc.)
- Understanding of SEO and its role in marketing
- Understanding of content /inbound marketing and lead nurturing
- Staff managerial, mentorship and coaching skills
- Excellent event and organisational skills
- Excellent reporting skills and be able to adhere to deadlines
- A natural marketing person, with excellent public relations and communications skills
- Must have good planning and focus on timely execution
- A creative and innovative approach to marketing
- A strong team player
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in online & offline marketing on a senior level
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Business related degree is a requirement
- Experience in the hospitality / tourism industry will be an added advantage
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, please follow the link https://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/f36ca83ac68c-marketing-manager-fintech, quote the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.