Our client, DPO is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer. S/he will be required to create impactful designs that capture and sell the company vision.
- Participate in various design projects from concept to completion
- Produce drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
Person Specification, qualifications and skills
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDraw)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field is an added advantage
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.