Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for an Operations Head. S/he will manage DPO’s Operations Division and its sub divisions and departments: The Customer Care, Risk, Fraud Prevention and Systems.
Main Tasks – What to do
Management and leadership
- Manage and lead the operations division teams
- Apply and enforce the company policies
- Lead, train, and prepare level 2 and level 3 managers for their duties.
- Define and maintain the overall SLA with merchants and customers
- Develop and implement new customer care processes
- Define and control the overall operational risk
- Develop and implement new risk management processes
- Develop and implement new fraud prevention processes
- Verify ongoing system proper operations and performances
- Specify new system features
- Monitor and control the merchant settlement
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures, techniques and features to monitor and control the settlement process
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for all departments
- Develop, implement and monitor KPI for all departments
- Develop, implement and maintain training programs for all departments
- Ensure ongoing high compliance level
- Search, identify and implement solution for compliance gaps
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Economics or Mathematics or Computer Science or similar
- At least 10 years of experience in operational activities and no less than 5 years in managerial/leadership position(s)
- Strong managerial skills
- Strong leadership skills and the desire to develop other leaders
- Holistic and proactive approach and proven experience in development of processes
- Exceptional communication skills with a ‘get things done’ attitude
- Experience of operating in a highly customer-centric culture
- Strong desire to learn new information and techniques in a constantly evolving field
- Attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility and very high level of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Fintech or financial services experience – preferred
- Experience in scaling high growth tech companies preferred
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role. All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.