Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Global Sales Manager to be based in their headquarters in Nairobi.
As the Global Sales Manager, you will report directly to the Group CEO and be responsible for defining and building robust Strategic/Key Accounts capabilities and processes to optimise and enhance relationships and successes within these accounts across the Globe.
- New global strategic/key accounts development & strategic account planning
- Managing of global strategic accounts to achieve/increase sales; drive revenues out of global strategic accounts and producing significant incremental revenues
- Global Strategic account engagement and C-suite relationships: Engage strategic accounts at Senior Executive levels developing deep, long-term, trusted-partner relationships
- Partner closely with the relevant Group’s divisions to customise product demonstrations, based on clients’ requirements
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction of global strategic accounts, working collaboratively with the relevant divisions
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- 7 + years of solution sales experience, 5 years in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing global deals
- Global experience in leading strategic accounts initiatives across the Americas/EMEA/Asia-Pacific region is a key attribute.
- Knowledge, experience, and success of growing sales in high growth, “new” marketplaces
- Possession of excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Proven ability to hit, or exceed sales targets
- Strong B2B market development skills.
- Ability to articulate value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives
- Travel abroad is required. Will be responsible for a large Geography.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, please follow the link http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/f55feb49477d-global-sales-manager, quote the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.