Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Fraud Prevention Supervisor to be based in their headquarters in Nairobi. S/he will be responsible for the supervision of the fraud prevention team.
- Prepare the daily task schedule of the department.
- Prepare the department’s shift schedule.
- Approve of fraud prevention escalations from the fraud officers as below:
- High Value
- Very High Risk
- Email and Cards usage
- Ensure that transactions are verified within the time limit set and in case they surpass, to explain why.
- To report the status and attendance of the department’s trainings.
- In charge of orientation of the new fraud team members through:
- Fraud Prevention procedures
- DPO Fraud Prevention System
- Operations Divisions trainings
- Review the department’s debrief and send it to the fraud manager with recommendation / conclusion.
- Action all items raised during the debrief session as follow up items through a ticket on Zoho desk and escalate to manager once actioned.
- Attend to any other tasks as assigned.
- Preparation and submission of Departmental Reports to the fraud manager as highlighted below on the reports section.
- Generate data to be put on the Ops center monthly report:
- Fraud Prevention trainings conducted
- Analysis of fraudulent transactions per merchant
- Fraud Rate Analysis
- Transaction verification Time limit
Fraud Reports to be prepared as above:
- Fraud Prevention Monthly Report
- Fraud Analysis Reports
- Fraudulent Transactions
- Fraud Alerts based on score
- Fraud per merchant
- Fraud per BIN
- Fraud per Vertical
- Fraud per scoring profile
- Weekly departmental Trainings Attendance
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent Analysis Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Extra-mile attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in a business course, economics, mathematics or related fields
- At Least 2 years of banking or ecommerce fraud analytics
- At Least 3 years’ experience in Fraud and Risk management
- Energetic, motivated, and detail oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a good business sense
- Good in data analytics
- Creative and proactive approach towards challenges
- Independent, resourceful and possess high drive to excel
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, follow the link below http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/34bf5951b6d1-fraud-prevention-supervisor, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.