Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Fraud Prevention Officer to be based in their headquarters in Nairobi.
- Analyse Transactions requiring verification as per the outlined fraud prevention procedures.
- Adherence to the department’s procedure.
- Monitor, update and report any fraudulent activity/pattern within transactions.
- Maintain the chargeback rate below the set threshold with all acquirers.
- Maintain the Fraud rate below the set threshold.
- Actively participate in external and Internal Trainings.
- Actively participate in Marketing campaigns and Internal Newsletter.
- Monitor the department Dashboards and report any unusual indicators.
- Handle communication received by either Phone, Skype, Email etc.
- Any other task as assigned by the Fraud Prevention Supervisor or Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a business course, economics or mathematics
- At least 2 years of banking or ecommerce fraud analytics
- Energetic, motivated and detail oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a good business sense
- Good in data analytics
- Creative and proactive approach towards challenges
- Independent, resourceful ad possess high drive to excel
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.