FLAMINGO HORTICULTURE GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM
in conjunction with
INTERNIT UP (A subsidiary of By Appointment Africa)
Our client is a vertically integrated horticultural business. They grow, process, market and distribute sustainably produced roses, other cut flowers, vegetables and fresh herbs.
Flamingo Horticulture are a core supplier to leading UK retailers and internationally, to customers in Europe, South Africa, the Middle East, Japan and Australia.
The quality of their processing operations, distribution network and their extensive farming operations in Africa gives them the infrastructure and technical capabilities to deliver an impeccable service to all of their customers, helping them maintain their position as one of the leading, global companies within the industry.
Flamingo Horticulture Kenya employs about 7000 of the 10,000 employees that form part of the Group. They are an ethical business which prides themselves on being fully committed to the principles of fairness and sustainability.
They are looking for up two (2) highly ambitious, driven and result oriented graduate trainees to join their accounts and finance team.
Flamingo have selected InternitUp Africa, in association with, By Appointment Africa (BAA), to run this graduate program in its entirety. This is important to note as all correspondence will come via InternitUp Africa. (Details below)
Why enroll for the Flamingo Graduate Trainee Program?
The program is designed to give the successful candidates broad experience in a variety of business functions, to fully understand the way in which the business operates and uncover their leadership potential.
With this strong foundation of extensive knowledge and experience, you will be in a prime position to take on a management position after completing the program, which runs for three (3) years.
Within the program, you will undertake a real role, giving you genuine responsibility from day one. You will gain real leadership experience that will be invaluable to your long-term career.
At the end of the program you will take on a substantive post within the mid to senior management team with the goal of becoming future business leaders.
Training and Development
Throughout the program you will receive extensive and exceptional learning and development opportunities. You will have a mentor throughout the program to monitor your development, as well as support from your Line Manager at each rotation.
You will have the opportunity to study for further qualifications including potential sponsorship for post graduate qualifications. Specific on-the-job training will also be provided at each rotation.
Salary and Benefits
Your salary will be competitive and you could expect this to increase throughout the course of the program.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Preferable Business related degree with a major in finance or accounts – Achieved or Predicted is essential.
- Pursuit of Accounting / Costing / Management Accounting certification an added advantage. (CPA, ACCA,CFA or CPS).
- Passion to pursue a career in Accounting and Finance
- Strong leadership qualities with entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative thinker with a strong ability to work alone and within in a team.
- A desire to work in a commercial farming environment is imperative to being successful in the program.
- Numerical, Articulate and naturally analytical
- Strong communication skills and capable of dealing with people at every business level.
Who you are:
- Highly ambitious individual – with a passion for growing and an infectious enthusiasm for learning.
- Hands on with a proactive approach.
- Willingness to go through the three year program in Nairobi region.
- Strong analytical skills. Analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to self-start.
- Ability to influence others and demonstrate courage.
- Time Conscious, ability to work with deadlines
- Enjoys accountability and taking ownership of your tasks.
- Thrives on being able to deliver against demanding deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
Follow the link below to apply, http://internitup.breezy.hr/p/0da8718af6f1-flamingo-horticulture-graduate-trainee-program-accounts-finance, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.