Our client is a large scale grower and exporter of premium fresh produce in Kenya.
They are looking for a Farm Manager who will be responsible for all the farm operations within the business.
The incumbent will be expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organisation’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the farm delivers based on its key deliverables, with guidance from the Production Manager.
- Ensure the right culture is embraced by the farm employees and that the quality of the work delivered by all cadres of staff is at the highest level possible
- Ensure that all set technical and financial policies are implemented and respected
- Ensure the production and commercial targets are met to ensure client satisfaction
- Have a pro-active anticipation of daily variables such as bad weather, break down of farm equipment, staff absenteeism, etc. and be able to quickly find solutions to ensure realisation of production plans.
- Ensure the overall safety and well-being of employees while on duty.
- Ensure all farm policies and procedures are strictly followed by all farm employees.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Must have an agricultural related qualification.
- Must have over 7 years experience, 4 of which have been in management.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must have good numerical and planning skills.
- Must be self-disciplined, a team player, honest and of high integrity.
- Must have high levels of energy and able to motivate and coordinate others.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision while meeting the set targets & deadlines.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, follow the link below http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/61a69d44a8ce-farm-manager, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.