We are looking for a highly qualified and efficient Executive Assistant. This is a strategic and administrative role where the individual should act as a glue for the management team and help them work cross-functionally to ensure that strategic partnerships are well managed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Management and Business Support:
- Serving as both a point of contact for the management team; ensuring the Management’s time is focused on the highest value activities and business issues.
- Helping the Management identify items that can be delegated, where time allocation should be changed and coordination of the delegated items.
- Attending certain meetings as a proxy for the Management team.
- Supporting Management in creating key documents thereby effectively managing external and internal communication.
- Drafting and finalising of contracts and agreements within the organisation.
- Managing follow up of communication and action items for meetings, partnerships, and key relationships.
- Managing bank relationships.
- Providing an independent perspective and acting as a sounding-board, with a strong truth-seeking bias.
- Strategic project management within the organization.
- Shadow internal meetings, identifying areas for operational improvement.
- Having a 360-degree view of the business and briefing the Management regularly on updates across the company.
- Status tracking and updates of quarterly departmental targets.
- Ensure that each strategic initiative of the business has a clearly defined owner and goal.
- Create and manage the mechanisms for tracking and informing the Management team of the status of these initiatives and ensuring follow up on outstanding action items against them.
- Recommendation of action plans on tasks given.
- Facilitate cross departmental and cross-company collaboration and communication.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Passion for transformational business change. A background in enterprise sales, strategy or IT consulting is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a good level of planning and execution of medium range and long term strategic plans.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and maintain effective work relationships within the organisation.
- Proven ability to conduct research, analysis, organise findings and build presentations.
- Flexible to travel when needed.
- Excellent judgement.
- Trustworthiness- confidentiality is key for this role.
- Ability to multi-task shifting priorities and problem-solve creative solutions with keen attention to detail.
- Should be entrepreneurial with demonstrated capability to be efficient with limited resources.
- Ability to comfortably dive into any area of the business or product as and when required.
- Ability to remain calm and objective in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and easily adapt to competing priorities.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.