Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Dumacard Customer Care Officer. S/he will be responsible for holistically developing, managing and executing the customer service strategy in regard to Dumacard. The role will entail proactive response to product and service questions regarding Dumacard; suggesting information about other related products and services. process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
The incumbent will also manage all operations related to Dumacard card services with direction from the Dumacard supervisor or manager as needed. This position ensures efficient, effective, professional service to our members. This role is responsible for meeting expectations and metrics of DPO’s Prepaid card portfolios, gift cards, credit rewards etc. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Develop and execute customer life cycle management plans
- Come up with customer on-boarding strategy as well as execution
- Develop customer portfolio management strategy for purposes of card/customer portfolio optimization and revenue growth
- Develop and execute spend and utilization initiatives targeting card holders
- Develop and execute customer product education initiatives, cross-sell opportunities, offers and promotions.
- Come up with and execute reactive and proactive customer retention plans.
- Develop and optimize customer information materials
- Manage an all round customer service desk with key deliverables on quick TAT on issue resolution and or escalations and complaints handling.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
Person Specification, qualifications and skills
- A Bachelor’s degree (2nd Upper Class) in business related course. Professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service
- Proven customer support experience.
- Contact or service center experience.
- Team management experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Computer Skills
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.