Our client, DPO is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. S/he will be required to build, develop, maintain and promote the company brand and the company messages.
- In charge of generating quality leads from digital marketing channels
- Develop and execute digital marketing activity based on strategy approved by the group’s marketing manager and CEO
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly lead generation goals
- Plan, brief, execute and maintain online marketing and social media campaigns
- Plan, create, execute and maintain dedicated DPO products online campaigns
- Generate DPO’s digital content (blog posts, whitepapers, guides, case studies and videos).
- Plan, manage and control the internal communication within the company related the brand and products
- Manage and update the company’s websites and keep them up to date with Search Engines benchmarks.
- Plan and execute market research & competitor reviews
- Analyse success of campaigns and effectiveness of marketing channels
- Develop, maintain and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing reports
- Keep up to date with online marketing trends
- Continuously research new online tools and platforms to increase marketing efficiency and lead generation
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Sales Department in order to optimize campaigns and online activity
- Additional marketing activities as and when required
Person Specification and skills
- Should be able to exhibit self-motivation and the ability to work effectively and efficiently even under high pressure;
- He/She must be persuasive with high level of diplomacy and capable in organisation and lead a professional team
- Hands on experience of marketing and analysis tools, social media and offline marketing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with CRM (one of the most used e.g. Zoho, Salesforce etc.)
- Understanding of SEO and its role in marketing
- Understanding of content /inbound marketing and lead nurturing
- Staff managerial, mentorship and coaching skills
- Excellent event and organisational skills
- Excellent reporting skills and be able to adhere to deadlines
- A natural marketing person, with excellent public relations and communications skills
- Must have good planning and focus on timely execution
- A creative & innovative mind
- A strong team player
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in online marketing on a senior level
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Business related degree will be added advantage
- Experience in the hospitality / tourism industry will be an added advantage
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.