Our client, DPO is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Customer Care Supervisor. S/he will ensure high levels of customer service as DPO believes in prompt and effective feedback to its merchants and end consumers.
This role will also entail sustaining merchant and consumer satisfaction so as to retain them, thereby generating additional business through cross-sell opportunities.
- Customer focus to effectively investigate customer complaints and respond timely and appropriately.
- Ability to proactively monitor merchant accounts and take appropriate action as applicable.
- Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks; and to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Relationship management skills to effectively perform Strategic Accounts Relationship Management.
- Ability to perform activities/tasks and orient in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks set by the company.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Networking skills to effectively leverage on relationships that will enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Personal motivation and drive for consistency in delivering results within deadlines.
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of merchant training and in-house training with an objective to ensure all merchants and the DPO team are well acquainted with the DPO system.
- Revenue management. Ensuring that merchants get to their peak by evaluating and advising on how more business can be gained for the company by using more modules on the DPO system.
- Preparing and managing a training program for the new joiner and refresher sessions for the team when need arise.
- Preparing and updating the training guide and the knowledge base center every quarter.
- Refund management for all mode of payments.
- Supervising the team to ensure service delivery and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by taking ownership of customers’ complaints and following problems through to resolution.
- Handling and reporting merchant and consumer complaints to the Customer care manager
- Creating, reviewing and updating customer care procedures
- Sustain customer satisfaction and increase retention rates through adhering to set customer service and DPO merchant support standards.
- Minimising errors within the department through correction and briefing the team on tickets assigned.
- Competency development to effectively perform customer care assigned tasks.
- Adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the head of department.
Person Specification, qualifications and skills
- University Degree – Upper Second or GPA 3.0.
- At least 5 years successful experience in fintech, call center, banking and customer experience supervisory role.
- A superior understanding of the use of Ticketing System, Customer Care Centre / Call Center.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Knowledge of a foreign language will be an advantage (French )
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.