Our client, Direct Pay Online is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Customer Care Manager. S/he will ensure high levels of customer service as DPO believes in prompt and effective feedback to its merchants and end consumers.
This role will also entail sustaining merchant and consumer satisfaction so as to retain them, thereby generating additional business through cross-sell opportunities.
- Customer focus to effectively investigate customer complaints and respond timely and appropriately.
- Responsible for management of inbound and outbound calls, email communications driven through the ticket management system.
- Define and communicate customer service standards.
- Coordinate smooth day to day running by planning, prioritizing and delegating work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Review and track customer / merchant complaints and prepare a weekly report on the same.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Undertaking performance management and KPI setting for the customer care team.
- To be innovative by continually creating standardization of activities and monitor performance across the customer care representatives driving productivity and efficiency.
- Identify any gaps with merchants and run campaigns in line with marketing departments through emails.
- Team development including training, coaching and mentorship on calls and email etiquette as well as acceptable service standards and in line with the DPO brand values.
- Overseeing end to end both customer and merchant experience through all customer touch points to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Establish and maintain a customer centric culture among the team.
- Develop, implement, and enforce customer care policies and procedures.
- Professional training to company staff and merchants on the system
- Develop, implement and update system manuals, system guides and system videos.
- Review and update the system knowledge base.
Person Specification and skills
- Energetic, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- People Management Skills.
- Self-starter with a good business sense.
- Creative and proactive approach towards challenges.
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels especially with external customers.
- Independent, resourceful and possess high drive to excel.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 3 – 5 years in managing Contact Centre operations in any related sector (banking, insurance, telecom, Ecommerce and payments), which involves high volume transactions.
- Preference with someone who has been part of setting up contact center operations for any industry.
- Working knowledge of any ticketing system used to manage emails and phones calls.
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.