Our client, DPO is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for an Easy Advance Manager. S/he will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the Easy advance product.
The Easy Advance Manager will ensure that the Easy Advance product is aligned with the overall business strategy towards sustained profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define the Easy Advance product, build, deploy and maintain technical development program
- Create, deploy and maintain operational and training program for the Easy Advance
- Develop and manage the business development program for Easy Advance
- Prepare and manage Easy Advance budget, KPI, targets and other objectives. Issue, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports in related to the Easy Advance budget
- Develop, deploy and manage risk management program for Easy Advance
- Identified, communicate and manage relationship with 3rd party vendors/partners related to Easy Advance
- Develop and manage Easy Advance from the compliance and regulations perspective
- Prepare and manage integration and communication program with other parameters in regarding to the Easy Advance product
- To carry out profitability analysis on an ongoing basis for Easy Advance and present scenarios and solutions towards improved business profits balance business goals with financial risk.
- Excellent numeracy
- Research and analytical ability
- Problem-solving ability
- A deep understanding of economics and of the legislation relating to financial services
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Degree in Maths, statistics, economics, physics or similar numerate subjects
- Experience in forecasting, financial modelling and analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
- Preferred Banking and/ or insurance industry related experience
- Proven strong financial or business analysis abilities; profit focus
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.