Our client operates within the luxury hospitality sector in regional Africa.
They are looking for a Contract Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. S/he will be responsible for preparing, negotiating and reviewing various company contracts, including purchases, sales and business partnerships.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Create sales and purchase contracts, review and update existing contracts
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate with managers and interested parties about contract terms and conditions
- Oversee the understanding of company contracts and compliance with them inside the company
- Take measures to ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met
- Perform analysis of potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay informed about latest legislative changes, work together with the management team and communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role with a local or international firm
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
- Pays keen attention to detail
Benefits and Remuneration
An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
To apply, follow the link below firstname.lastname@example.org, quote the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted