Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for a Cards Fraud and Risk Manager to be based in their headquarters in Nairobi. The Cards Fraud and Risk (F&R) Manager will be responsible for leading the design, implementation and maintenance of the risk management framework within DPO Card Sub-division. This includes developing and maintaining detailed risk management policies and processes and working with key stakeholders to facilitate the embedding of these across DPO’s issuing business, as well as ensuring strict compliance of the same.
The F&R Manager will also be responsible for Card Fraud management, ongoing review and challenge of risk and fraud management framework effectiveness, and the implementation of risk and fraud management best practice. S/he is the key point of contact for daily, monthly and ad-hoc risk and fraud reporting to the Card Manager.
- Perform a risk assessment: Analyse current risks and identify potential risks affecting DPO physical and Virtual cards.
- Perform daily monitoring of DPO physical and Virtual cards usage and prepare reports
- Audit card creation, loading, approval and usage and prepare reconciliation reports on a daily basis
- Audit processes and procedures of DPO-card subdivision and help implement solutions and plans
- Develop and recommend remedial and contingency plans on risks identified
- Lead the design, documentation, communication and implementation of the DPO card Fraud and Risk management framework
- Develop, maintain and communicate detailed Fraud and Risk policies and processes/procedures.
- Develop, maintain and communicate a detailed incident management process.
- Undertake semi-annual review of the Fraud and Risk management policy for sign-off by Group Head of Financial Services.
- Review, assess and report significant Fraud and Risk issues identified or reported by the business in line with the incident management process and assist the business in defining and agreeing remedial action
- Prepare daily and weekly Fraud and Risk reporting to the Card Manager including card usage monitoring.
- Prepare and collate monthly Fraud and Risk reporting to the Card Manager and the Group Head of Financial Services.
- Develop and manage Card Fraud and Risk Management Dashboards
- Assist department managers in DPO-Card sub-division in identifying and responding effectively to Fraud and Risk arising from card usage, internal changes or external events
- Perform Fraud and Risk trainings to DPO staff.
- Ensure appropriate card destruction measures are put in place.
- Any other duties that will be required of you by the company.
- Good in data analytics
- Excellent MS excel skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Manage time effectively
- Ability to prioritise and re prioritise work
- Strong communication skills, using appropriate language and style of communication that is relevant to the situation and circumstances to influence
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Flexible to change, eager to improve and develop new skills
- Display professionalism at all times
- Previous experience in a fraud and/or risk management role within Card issuance and/or digital banking or financial services
- Excellent knowledge of industry best Card risk management practice
- Bachelor’s degree in a business course, economics, mathematics or related fields
- Experience in developing and implementing risk management policies and processes
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to analyse, present and report risk management data to senior stakeholders
- Ability to provide and respond to a challenge at senior/executive level
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, follow the link below http://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/920257967a9d-cards-fraud-and-risk-manager, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.