Our client, DPO Group is the leading online payment company across the continent who serves the travel, tourism and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline). They are leaders in technology, innovation, responsibility and leadership. Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are purveyors of advancing technology.
They are looking for an Administration & Travel Officer. S/he will support the facilitation of travel logistics throughout headquarters and the 14 regional offices of the DPO Group.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of planning and execution of medium range and long term travel plans.
- Ability to multitask and make evaluative judgments.
- Ability to network within the travel and hospitality industry is key.
- Attentive to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to anticipate needs.
- Demonstrates a collaborative attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and organising all staff travel within DPO Group.
- Ensuring that all travel arrangements run smoothly, including flights, airport transfers, hotel bookings, and visa processing.
- General office administration to include but not limited to manning the reception desk and public areas of the office: visitors, correspondences, supervising the cleaning and catering services.
- Maintaining stationery inventory.
- Management and tracking of fixed assets.
Person Specification, qualifications and skills
- A Degree in Business Administration
- MUST be from the travel industry
- Diploma/Certificate in travel and tourism is a key requirement
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in a similar role, managing a big group of travelers at a time.
- Previous experience in office administration is required
- Very good computer literacy (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) especially Excel
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.